Hello! My name is Terence Martin, I am an American student who attends Washington and Jefferson College, located in Western PA. Currently, I am studying abroad during the 2019 spring semester at Chiang Mai University in Chiang Mai, Thailand! Stay updated on my incredible journey and new experiences with my weekly and random blog updates! Travel on, the world awaits! “The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” ― St. Augustine
Monday, January 7, 2019
The Time Has Finally Come!
It's 11pm as I am here in Boston at Logan airport waiting to board my flight to start my 4-month journey in a place totally unknown to me. The anticipation is high and I still find it hard to believe that the day has finally come that I leave the United States and spend my spring semester in Chiang Mai. I think of the long process it took for me to make this opportunity possible and it struck me how fast my fall semester at school went by. I have traveled to many places before but I know my time in Thailand will be like no other and will be very unique in itself. As a traveler, I am really not sure what to expect. I haven't done too in-depth research of Thailand, so I am taking everything on as I go and I am expecting many surprises. It's crazy to think that my next post will be from another continent! I am more than ready to embark on my journey of a lifetime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment