Hello! My name is Terence Martin, I am an American student who attends Washington and Jefferson College, located in Western PA. Currently, I am studying abroad during the 2019 spring semester at Chiang Mai University in Chiang Mai, Thailand! Stay updated on my incredible journey and new experiences with my weekly and random blog updates! Travel on, the world awaits! “The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” ― St. Augustine
Wednesday, February 20, 2019
Quick Update
Right now it is 3:37 A.M and I am laying on on the bottom bunk of the bed at the “Step Too” Hoste in Kula Lumpur Malaysia. My friend from USAC and I boarded our flight at 3pm after class today and we landed in KL at 7pm. KL is one hour ahead of Chiang Mai. So far I really like the city and it feels great to be outside of Thailand for a while and experience more of Asia. It is very very different. Malaysia is a majority Muslim country with a heavy Indian influence in the culture. We checked into our hostel earlier then headed out to walk a street market, eat food, and experience some of the KL nightlife. It was definitely a fun first night here. I am really tired so I am going to make it short but I will be uploading pics of my time here and continue blogging. Never would I of thought I would be in the capital of Malaysia 🇲🇾, but here I am. This has been the best opportunity to experience the best of the world and see countries I never thought I would.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment